Sunday 4 November 2012

NaNoWriMo!

I bet you're really fed up of hearing about NaNoWriMo following Saturday Andy's post! 

But honestly, I've got nothing else to talk about! My life is: NaNoWriMo, Class, NaNoWriMo, Class, Sleep. Barely even have time for food in there! (Okay, jokes, everyone has time for food!)

So yeah. NaNoWriMo. 

Bleh. 

How do I NaNoWriMo when I can't form proper sentences? 

*In joke between myself and the girls at uni... sorry guys...*

Anyway, what did everyone do for Halloween? As someone who doesn't celebrate it, I'm intrigued. 

HOWEVER! I do loveeeee me some bonfire night. The fireworks are always really pretty. Lucky me, I don't have to leave my accommodation at university to watch a fireworks display. I've been watching about 8 different ones from my kitchen alone! 

Are any of you going to a fireworks display? Or are you like my cousins who hate the noises? (poor cousins! They'll learn to love them :3 )

Tyler, out!

No comments: