Thursday 18 August 2011

Turn me into a zombie!

Sorry about the lack of posts, I'm going to blame the riots. Even though I didn't even know they were happening untill 4 hours after they started; I was too busy trying on shoes and eating chicken at a friends house with my phone turned off.
I returned home to David having a poo with the bath room door open and news that my city centre had been turned upside down (some awful rumours were flying around that primark had been set on fire, these were false of course, I would have killed myself, where am I meant to buy tights from for £1 if primarks on fire?! Think of the tights!!!)
As you can imagine, discovering anyone mid-poo is extremely distressing. Due to shock I was unable to post anything coherent,
Mind you, now that I mention it, nothing I post is coherent. Oh well, You can't have everything!

Here are a few zombie photos I made on the shop of photo, enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


They're just some of them, if anyone's interested in having one made, drop me a comment. If I like you and can be bothered I might make you beautiful.



3 comments:

Matt said...

I want a new one of me made!

Lindsey said...

you cant have a new one!!! only new people!

Unknown said...

I want one!