Sunday 7 October 2012

Lots of games...

So, I've been settling into University quite well. I've taken to my hall quite well. But I've got myself an amazing group of friends! Some I don't see as often as I'd like *cough*SHANICE*cough* but  I guess it can't be helped. 

Some however, are making me spend all of my Student Finance money...

All because of this game:


I've been spending an awful lot of time playing this game with my friends, I've even brought two decks! I've only been playing two weeks!! But this isn't all we've been playing...

We've been playing Munchkin (which is actually a lot of fun!), Bullshit, Chase the Ace, Portal 2... the List goes on! 

It's a wonder I have time to do anything else!

1 comment:

Dornorn said...

It's all too easy to fall prey to peer pressure at Uni. Drugs and alcohol are one thing but for goodness sake you must "Just say no" to MTG. I hope you get out before it's too late, if not see you in rehab ; )