Sunday 11 November 2012

Missing my hobbies...

So it came to my attention today that I haven't had much time, at all, to read lately. Which is sad, because I absolutely adore reading. But that isn't the only thing I've missed out on lately... 

I was invited to London by Macmillan in order to meet Hayley Long and Alyson Noel, and can I go to either of them? *sad face*

I thought that I'd be able to go to these events when I went to uni, I'd have the money... I'd have the time... What could go wrong? 

Then the event ended up being on a day when I had a lecture didn't it... *sad face*


I also didn't get to carve a pumpkin this year... I've never carved one, and once again I was really hoping that because I was at uni I'd be able to do one... Nope... clearly not...

Though it did look like a few people did (from facebook, I saw a lot of pumpkins by people living in halls, so I really missed out here!)

Although in saying that...


I do have some amazing friends... I spent Halloween with a pumpkin either on my head or attached to my glasses... 

No comments: